cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU to Accept Honorably Discharged and not Just Retired?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU to Accept Honorably Discharged and not Just Retired?

After my honorably discharged father joins and then he sponsors me, am I able to sponsor my daughters? Or do they have to be sponsored by there grandfather directly? 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 21 of 23
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

After my honorably discharged father joins and then he sponsors me, am I able to sponsor my daughters? Or do they have to be sponsored by there grandfather directly? 

If you're asking about NFCU, your daughters can get eligibility directly from their grandfather or you (once you're a member)... it really makes no difference, unless there's a new member promotion, of course.  Smiley Wink

NFCU is not like USAA; with USAA there must be a direct line with no breaks.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 22 of 23
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

If you're asking about NFCU, your daughters can get eligibility directly from their grandfather or you (once you're a member)... it really makes no difference, unless there's a new member promotion, of course.  Smiley Wink

NFCU is not like USAA; with USAA there must be a direct line with no breaks.  Smiley Frustrated

Perfect!! This is exactly the information I was looking for. Thanks Uncle B!

I'm totally looking forward to getting set up with Navy!

Previously I was trying to get in with NASA, but there incompetence in my case was absolutely staggering!! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.