Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU

Hey Family!!!

How can I join NFCU....... I would love to have another CU under my belt but I don't see the options like Penfed..... Can someone give me some pointers on how to join?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU

Unfortunately, they don't have an easy way to join like Penfed.  

Message 2 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

@manyquestions wrote:

Unfortunately, they don't have an easy way to join like Penfed.  

This is correct. Only active or retired military and DOD employees and their immediate family are eligible. Household members of NFCU members can also join. However, they tend to be more scrutinized.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^^ marry one of those! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 9
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Or if you're company or you has ever been contracted with the DoD, that's how I got in.
Message 5 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I just joined Penfed and Alliant, but had the options been there to be able to get into NFCU that would habe probably been my first choice.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

How about a 2 for 1
Is there a member ( in good standing , of course) that wants to marry?
Message 7 of 9
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

There has been much new information on this lately in this very forum

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 9
MontegoMack
Frequent Contributor

My, how times have changed!

AmEx Platinum - AmEx BCP - Chase Freedom - NFCU Platinum - Chase Amazon Prime - Citi Costco - Citi Best Buy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.