Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU

I emailed all my stuff to NFCU on friday the 17th, immediately got an email stating they would review and be in touch within 2 days. Well, a week later, im sitting here wondering what the deal is. Should i email or call them? Or just be patient (im not good with patience) lol
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU

There is no harm in calling them.

Message 2 of 4
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

It doesn't hurt to call. I did so numerous times over the course of the 7-10 days it took to get my membership sorted out, and I'm glad I did because it probably would've taken 30+ days for them to figure it all out if I hadn't. They're very friendly.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I emailed all my stuff to NFCU on friday the 17th, immediately got an email stating they would review and be in touch within 2 days. Well, a week later, im sitting here wondering what the deal is. Should i email or call them? Or just be patient (im not good with patience) lol

Got my application approved in 4 days because I called in to check the status of it instead of waiting to hear from them. Be persistent.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.