cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NL of SD - how long til you got your membership packet?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NL of SD - how long til you got your membership packet?

i paid the $25 on 11/10. today is 12/20 and the only thing I got was an email. nothing since. nothing in the mail. nothing saying SD chapter. and I know I put the SD chapter on the app. I even called corp and they said they would pass along a email. that was 3 weeks ago.

Dear Jessica,

Thank you for your membership in the Navy League of the United States.  Below please find your e-membership member ID information! Members like you, joining together nationally and in local councils help us convey our message that strong sea services are vital to the economy and security of the United States. Navy League is unique among military-oriented associations in that, we are a civilian organization.  Because of committed Americans like you, we can pursue our four-point mission:
  • Support youth programs such as the Naval Sea Cadet and League Corps, Naval ROTC, Junior Navy and Marine Corps ROTC
  • Support the men and women of the Sea Services and their families
  • Provide support and assistance to the Sea Services
  • Educate the public and public officials of the necessity of Sea Power to our Nation's economy and security
As a member, we’ll be sharing news and information with you about the state of our sea services, and ways for you to get involved in Navy League through events and activities in your local council.  We value your membership, and appreciate having you stand with us and our 40,000 members worldwide to be a voice for keeping our sea services strong and ready, and our nation secure.

Warmest Regards,  

Skip Witunski
National President

NAVY LEAGUE
of the United States

Jessica H

MEMBER ID: xxxxxxx MEMBER SINCE: 11/9/2016
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NL of SD - how long til you got your membership packet?

That's the exact same email I got also a few days after I joined. There was no mention of San Diego or anything on the email. I screen printed the receipt and message that shows San Diego after I paid for membership. Luckily in my case, NFCU accepted that. I know for some people NFCU didn't take that and wanted an actual welcome email with San Diego listed on there. Good luck!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I signed up about 4-5 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear back from NL to see if they can switch me to San Diego chapter. I emailed them several times but no reply but I do get News reports emails maybe once a a week.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I signed up about 4-5 weeks ago and I'm still waiting to hear back from NL to see if they can switch me to San Diego chapter. I emailed them several times but no reply but I do get News reports emails maybe once a a week.

Call them. They should be able to change it for you over the phone. 

Message 4 of 7
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Ive emailed and called plenty of times they won't answer me back to change my chapter to SD now nfcu is about to boot me soon

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 5 of 7
creditfan
Established Contributor

my best suggestion is redo over again to avoid hassle and your time

Message 6 of 7
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Sounds like great advice thanks
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.