cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal CU - The REAL way in for those that dont qualify.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal CU - The REAL way in for those that dont qualify.

Call them.  Should be no problem.

Message 61 of 216
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Oh speak of the devil, just got an alert that they pulled TU.  I'll hold off on calling for now.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 62 of 216
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you dont hear anything by the afternoon, I'd call.  They wouldnt pull your credit if you wernt eligible for membership.

Message 63 of 216
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

And that was fast...YAY!!!!

"Welcome to Navy Federal. Your accounts have been established. A welcome packet will be mailed to you. Your new Visa Check card will arrive in seven to ten business days."

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 64 of 216
Anonymous
Not applicable

@toothgrind3r wrote:

"Welcome to Navy Federal. Your accounts have been established. A welcome packet will be mailed to you. Your new Visa Check card will arrive in seven to ten business days."

Congratulations!

Message 65 of 216
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@toothgrind3r wrote:

Congrats

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 66 of 216
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I got a call yesterday that I needed to email my welcome email to them so they could verify that I was part of the San Diego chapter. Have not heard anything since then. 

Message 67 of 216
shakalaka
Established Contributor

I applied Monday of last week, called yesterday for an update and was approved while being on the phone with them. Thanks for the tip with the San Diego Chapter Smiley Happy

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 68 of 216
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats everyone! The NFCU excitement is in the AIR!!!

Message 69 of 216
Anonymous
Not applicable

Possibly dumb question.  Do you have to fund the account at the time of application (can't see anything on the form for account info for a deposit) or do they hit you up for it after they approve you? 

Message 70 of 216
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.