Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Froze Accont

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Froze Accont

I was about to let you know that no , I was able to get by with an out of state DL , we moved and I didn't change my DL right away , my accts were frozen for fraud and it was a nightmare to deal wity but in the end no I didn't have to have a new DL with current Addy , I just went to a branch along with tons of docs to prove my ID and it was unlocked . I'm glad to see you got it unfrozen
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal Froze Accont

@Aduke1122 wrote:
I was about to let you know that no , I was able to get by with an out of state DL , we moved and I didn't change my DL right away , my accts were frozen for fraud and it was a nightmare to deal wity but in the end no I didn't have to have a new DL with current Addy , I just went to a branch along with tons of docs to prove my ID and it was unlocked . I'm glad to see you got it unfrozen

Glad everything worked out.  Thanks for letting us know.  I think you swayed them by going in to the CU in person with your documents.  *Way to go*

(-:

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.