Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal

My Visa account already shows one statement cut July 23rd and also shows August 20th as a closing date,  So it appears my statements will cut on the 23rd. Just like humu, even though my account was frozen for a time, everything progressed as though it was not.

Message 101 of 103
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My Visa account already shows one statement cut July 23rd and also shows August 20th as a closing date,  So it appears my statements will cut on the 23rd. Just like humu, even though my account was frozen for a time, everything progressed as though it was not.

+1

Message 102 of 103
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Thanks for responding guys , I was just kinda wanting an idea of how long it would be bf my payment is due and such. I am going to have my Fiance call and ask today to see if they can tell us an exact date so I know for sure . Under the transaction options it has 6-12 thru 7-12-2016 so im wondering if that means one has already cut on the 12th which would have been the orginal day it was approved and opened bf it was frozen .
Message 103 of 103
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.