Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PENFED PERSONAL LOAN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PENFED PERSONAL LOAN

PENFED ROCKS!!! Just got a small 1K PL to help my Credit Report. Took less than 10 min. That's 10k from PENFED in less than a week. I look forward to continued success and future business with them!!

Wish Navy didn't hate me😢
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Re: PENFED PERSONAL LOAN

Congrats on the approval.  Give it some time and PenFed will continue to grow with you.  Might even get some pre-approved offers from them during their regular cycles.  Did you burn Navy, or are they just not showing any love?  I'm with Langley Federal Credit Union and they pretty good.  Their savings rates are better than PenFed.  Believe it or not, even had a lower auto rate with Langley than PenFed.  Of course it may have been because of my prior relationship with Langley.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PENFED PERSONAL LOAN

Thanks!! I didn't burn Navy, they just don't like the newness of my credit. Told me hit them up in 6 months and I'm good!!! I will check out Langley. Thanks for the info.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.