Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed CLOC approved

tag
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

PenFed CLOC approved

I tried last month for the cloc but was denied.  Did a recon and was told that I was at the max that they were willing to lend me.  Fast forward to this week, using the advice of a member here, I sent them a secure message asking to take some of the credit line on one of my cards and use it to open the cloc.  They called me today and said yes.  ANother win from you folfs here at myFICO.  Thanks!

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed CLOC approved

@oldman425 wrote:

I tried last month for the cloc but was denied.  Did a recon and was told that I was at the max that they were willing to lend me.  Fast forward to this week, using the advice of a member here, I sent them a secure message asking to take some of the credit line on one of my cards and use it to open the cloc.  They called me today and said yes.  ANother win from you folfs here at myFICO.  Thanks!

U da man!! oldman.. hehehehe.. Did they actually take some from your cards CL?

Again Congrats!! PenFed Rocks!

Message 2 of 6
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@oldman425 wrote:

Yes, the $11K card is now a $10K card.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oldman425 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@oldman425 wrote:

CLOC was only 1k?

Message 4 of 6
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@oldman425 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@oldman425 wrote:

CLOC was only 1k?

Yes.  I moved that amount from one of the credit cards.  I'm not too concerned about the low amount, it will grow in time.

Message 5 of 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

That's awesome Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.