Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Pending

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PenFed Pending

I called and applied for membership over the phone and was approved. However,  when i signed up online for their checking account it said something along th lines of they needs a couple days to review and I will receive something in the mail in 5-7 days. Is that normal for the checking account? I thought the checking accounts wsere approved right away.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed Pending

Hi, I saw that you haven't had anyone respond yet, so Im responding to bump your thread up to be seen, and hopefully get an answer to your question.

Im not that familiar with PF, I'm sorry, I just have a savings with them. Hopefully someone will come on, and help you out Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only have a savings and cc with them, but they are super easy to talk to. Give them a call and ask for a status and if they need any additional info. 

Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

+1 on callingSmiley Happy. Or send a secure message, they shoud respond within 24 hrs and if they understand the request, someone usually calls you.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyoene for your inputs. I actually received an email around 10hrs later and they confirmed the checking account has been established.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.