Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pended Thrifty Closed??

tag
smoop88
Regular Contributor

Pended Thrifty Closed??

I got an email from Penfed stating that my Penfed thrifty will be closing because of recent information. I don’t know what information they got because I pay it every month and I use it. The email letter stated that “recent delinquencies”. I am recent on all my accounts for 2 years  and not over the limit or have new collections or anything like that.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pended Thrifty Closed??

@smoop88 wrote:

I got an email from Penfed stating that my Penfed thrifty will be closing because of recent information. I don’t know what information they got because I pay it every month and I use it. The email letter stated that “recent delinquencies”. I am recent on all my accounts for 2 years  and not over the limit or have new collections or anything like that.

Give them call and find out what's going on. You can't guess.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@smoop88 wrote:

Give them call and find out what's going on. You can't guess.

+ 1 also check your bureaus to make sure there isn't any inaccuracies. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with @Anonymous Without  having your credit info, it will be hard to answer your question so give them a call.. If you don't mind, update the thread on why they took such an action since they one they gave you now is just a generic answer.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.