Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Super congratulations pizza1 awesome PLOC approval! 😊
Message 11 of 21
garagebandking
Regular Contributor

Congrats pizza! Looking forward to seeing your accounts with PF grow.

Message 12 of 21
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Totally shocked on this one since the PLOC is very hard to get.  I know a few posters here who have tried and been declined, and their profiles are stronger "a little better overall" than mine. I've tried twice before and declined for the usual reasons, so third time was a charm.  I asked for $5k and got it. It wasn't instant, went to review, but was showing within a few hours online. Also, their PLOC is now a fixed rate of 14.65% for everyone, and reports as revolving line of credit to the CRA.

Data~

-member since 07/2015

-pulled EQ...662 (their score) for the PLOC 

-10/2016...approved for their thrifty cloc $500 and Promise visa on recon $500. (Eventually I closed checking acct/thrifty, and just kept savings).

-01/2017...cli to $5k on Promise visa, and then PC to Platinum Rewards Visa Siggy (which is a new acct).

-04/2017...approved after review for $5k PLOC . Denied cli on visa for "need more time for current payment history with Penfed". 

IMG_7120.JPG

Congratulations pizza Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 21
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

irish i cant even think of insulting my fico friends it was more like strange things happens in credit world pizza is very good friend of mine so it was between 2 pals kind of comment that a strong profile holder like pizza had to try 3 times and yet the other pal gets it at 1st try pizza knows it deep down what i meant you people have no idea how much i like and luv u all in the end its just plastic money

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 21
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Hey pizza - glad to see you are still here!

I've been away for about two years now. Good to see some familiar names!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 15 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@garagebandking wrote:

Congrats pizza! Looking forward to seeing your accounts with PF grow.

Me too!! LOL Smiley Wink  Thanks 

Message 16 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

irish i cant even think of insulting my fico friends it was more like strange things happens in credit world pizza is very good friend of mine so it was between 2 pals kind of comment that a strong profile holder like pizza had to try 3 times and yet the other pal gets it at 1st try pizza knows it deep down what i meant you people have no idea how much i like and luv u all in the end its just plastic money

???????...Im not a "very good friend" of yours, we dont talk, and I dont know who you are.  Besides seeing you around the forums from time to time...thats it.  

Message 17 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

Hey RR!!  Oh yea, Im still around, lol. 

Glad to see you pop in! How are you doing??  There are not that many familiar names around anymore, from a few years ago....a few of us are still here, but most have moved on, and you will occasionally see someone from that timeSmiley Happy 

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Right on Pizza! Congrats!

I'm actually interested in applying for a PLOC thru PenFed as well.

Do they use the Equifax credit report ony? How detailed did they get on looking at your income? Thanks!

Message 19 of 21
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

Hey RR!!  Oh yea, Im still around, lol. 

Glad to see you pop in! How are you doing??  There are not that many familiar names around anymore, from a few years ago....a few of us are still here, but most have moved on, and you will occasionally see someone from that timeSmiley Happy 

Been doing fine! Yup, I've notivced not too many around from a few years back. Glad to see you are still here!

Doing fine over here - just busy with life and I know you know what that's all about!

I look forward to chatting more.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.