cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed PLOC approved!

Established Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Super congratulations pizza1 awesome PLOC approval! 😊
Message 11 of 21
Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Congrats pizza! Looking forward to seeing your accounts with PF grow.

 

Message 12 of 21
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!


pizza1 wrote:

Totally shocked on this one since the PLOC is very hard to get.  I know a few posters here who have tried and been declined, and their profiles are stronger "a little better overall" than mine. I've tried twice before and declined for the usual reasons, so third time was a charm.  I asked for $5k and got it. It wasn't instant, went to review, but was showing within a few hours online. Also, their PLOC is now a fixed rate of 14.65% for everyone, and reports as revolving line of credit to the CRA.

 

Data~

-member since 07/2015

-pulled EQ...662 (their score) for the PLOC 

-10/2016...approved for their thrifty cloc $500 and Promise visa on recon $500. (Eventually I closed checking acct/thrifty, and just kept savings).

-01/2017...cli to $5k on Promise visa, and then PC to Platinum Rewards Visa Siggy (which is a new acct).

-04/2017...approved after review for $5k PLOC . Denied cli on visa for "need more time for current payment history with Penfed". 

 

 

IMG_7120.JPG


Congratulations pizza Smiley Happy

FICO8 EQ 738 TU 786 EX 777 Total revolving credit 500k
Message 13 of 21
Frequent Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

irish i cant even think of insulting my fico friends it was more like strange things happens in credit world pizza is very good friend of mine so it was between 2 pals kind of comment that a strong profile holder like pizza had to try 3 times and yet the other pal gets it at 1st try pizza knows it deep down what i meant you people have no idea how much i like and luv u all in the end its just plastic money

Profile Worth 600K+ Long List Of Accounts
(Jack of All Trades Master As Well)
M a h r a j a
(Exp 770 F-8) (TU 772 F-8) (Equifax 787 F-8)
Message 14 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Hey pizza - glad to see you are still here!

 

I've been away for about two years now. Good to see some familiar names!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 15 of 21
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!


garagebandking wrote:

Congrats pizza! Looking forward to seeing your accounts with PF grow.

 


Me too!! LOL Smiley Wink  Thanks 

(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ 07/2017 FICO 08- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Message 16 of 21
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!


Mahraja wrote:

irish i cant even think of insulting my fico friends it was more like strange things happens in credit world pizza is very good friend of mine so it was between 2 pals kind of comment that a strong profile holder like pizza had to try 3 times and yet the other pal gets it at 1st try pizza knows it deep down what i meant you people have no idea how much i like and luv u all in the end its just plastic money


???????...Im not a "very good friend" of yours, we dont talk, and I dont know who you are.  Besides seeing you around the forums from time to time...thats it.  

(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ 07/2017 FICO 08- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Message 17 of 21
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!


RockinRay wrote:

Hey pizza - glad to see you are still here!

 

I've been away for about two years now. Good to see some familiar names!


Hey RR!!  Oh yea, Im still around, lol. 

 

Glad to see you pop in! How are you doing??  There are not that many familiar names around anymore, from a few years ago....a few of us are still here, but most have moved on, and you will occasionally see someone from that timeSmiley Happy 

(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ 07/2017 FICO 08- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 21
New Member

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!

Right on Pizza! Congrats!

 

I'm actually interested in applying for a PLOC thru PenFed as well.

 

Do they use the Equifax credit report ony? How detailed did they get on looking at your income? Thanks!

Message 19 of 21
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed PLOC approved!


pizza1 wrote:

RockinRay wrote:

Hey pizza - glad to see you are still here!

 

I've been away for about two years now. Good to see some familiar names!


Hey RR!!  Oh yea, Im still around, lol. 

 

Glad to see you pop in! How are you doing??  There are not that many familiar names around anymore, from a few years ago....a few of us are still here, but most have moved on, and you will occasionally see someone from that timeSmiley Happy 


Been doing fine! Yup, I've notivced not too many around from a few years back. Glad to see you are still here!

 

Doing fine over here - just busy with life and I know you know what that's all about!

 

I look forward to chatting more.

 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 20 of 21