Re: PenFed tv advertisement

So long as Navy keeps feeding us all the big cookies they can lolSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 15
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
So long as Navy keeps feeding us all the big cookies they can lolSmiley Wink

I app'd for a $25k Home Equity LOC with Penfed, 4% APR (variable, based on Prime), good for 15 years. It finally changed to "Congratulations, you're Pre-Apoproved", which means Loan Officer approved it and it's in Underwriting for final sign-oiff. That's the only big cookie I need, lolSmiley Wink

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No PenFed advertisements in Denver, but plenty of USAA....

PS. this has been dicussed before in the Personal Finance section. It is entirely likely that this thread will be moved there too if not merged. 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/Penfed-ads/m-p/4953103#M17007

Message 13 of 15
bizarrocreditworld
Valued Contributor

PenFed has been advertising on metro NYC's PATH trains (trains between NYC and Hoboken, Jersey City and Newark) both in print and in video for a while now. 

No credit news is good credit news!
Message 14 of 15
rebound2014
Contributor

Re: Penfed - ads

All of the talk about TV ads over in Tampa.. and I haven't noticed the first one here in Orlando.

Then again, outside of our local morning news, my DVR & it's fast-forward button are always on-call. I'd rather see something on, record it, and then come back to watch it in half of the time haha. Smiley Wink

I wouldn't mind if they would start dropping at least one brick & mortar branch in major cities.. although I realize the adverse affects on profits (and lending) that would/could have.  

There is a NFCU branch within 10-12 miles of me but I had already missed the Navy League Membership Spree by the time I realized it, and was in the market for another CU. Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.