Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed survey success :)))

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed survey success :)))

Yesterday for the second time i was denied for fixed rate line of credit. I didnt recon. Got the survey a day later and left not so good review. Today got a call from senior loan officer and within 2 minutes she approved me for 1000$ line of credit Smiley Happy)) i had asked for 5000 and left the review mentioning they should have countered with something atleast. She called and completely agreed that they should have and approved me on spot for 1000$ Smiley Happy no questions about credit report,income etc.  I love credit unions. So far i have amazing experiences with Penfed, NFCU and Consumers CU IL. Alliant is ok. Seems more conservative.

I already have penfed power cash rewards 5k. Now that i have their fixed rate personal line of credit i can after some months call and apply for their 5% gas cash back card

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed survey success :)))

hmm..looks life their 5%gas cash  rewards (affinity cash rewards) link does not show the card anymore. may be they stopped applicaitons for this card. Smiley Sad((

https://www.penfed.org/affinity-cash-rewards/

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulation's!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know! I wish I had seen your note before. I ignored the surveys. I'm currently in recon mode for a personal loan. What reasons did they deny? You seem to have good CL avail & good scores.  Thx for the info, very helpful! 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.