cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Loan for USA citizen to offshore (Foreign) bank account?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personal Loan for USA citizen to offshore (Foreign) bank account?

Hi,

I am trying to find USA lender, preferable but not required larger institution, of personal loan. However, if approved, I would need electronic funds electronically internationally deposited to offshore bank account and I am wondering where in USA could I find such service (USA citizen)? I found several lenders, some of them require to go to the branch personally and some don't. The ones that don't, simply do the electronic deposit of funds to requested bank account (if approved). However I cannot find any lender yet who can do international deposit or even international wire for this loan to foreign (offshore) account.

Would anyone please give some suggestion on that?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal Loan for USA citizen to offshore (Foreign) bank account?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to find USA lender, preferable but not required larger institution, of personal loan. However, if approved, I would need electronic funds electronically internationally deposited to offshore bank account and I am wondering where in USA could I find such service (USA citizen)? I found several lenders, some of them require to go to the branch personally and some don't. The ones that don't, simply do the electronic deposit of funds to requested bank account (if approved). However I cannot find any lender yet who can do international deposit or even international wire for this loan to foreign (offshore) account.

And you won't.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

And you won't.

+1 donny Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great way to trigger a S.A.R. report and have DHS sieze your funds. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.