Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked up a new one :)

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Picked up a new one :)

image.jpegAfter work I stopped by LV a few miles from my house and picked this one up with my initials engraved for $904, what's everybody's favorite wallet? Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 35
34 REPLIES 34
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Re: Picked up a new one :)

Nice!  But if I bought a wallet for $904 I would expect to find about $900 inside! Too rich for my blood. Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 35
tacpoly
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
After work I stopped by LV a few miles from my house and picked this one up with my initials engraved for $904, what's everybody's favorite wallet? Smiley Happy 

When and why did the Brazza wallet (correct me if I'm wrong) become so expensive?  I picked mine up for around $600 not very long ago.  I use the Sarah most often although I switch to a zip-around from Bottega Veneta or a french purse from Valextra every once in a while.

Message 3 of 35
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Remington 12 gauge wallet. 

Price: FREE- ( PRICELESS(

For everything else, there's MasterCard! 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 35
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Wow, I spent about $200 for my current wallet at the Coach outlet and I thought that was a lot to spend on a wallet!! Smiley LOL

PS - I love the chandelier in the background! 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 5 of 35
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Some colors on the braza make it more expensive, so if you get the "Damier Graphite Canvas" with the green calf leather inside it'll run you $820 + tax, I looked at bottega and liked it but kept walking the mall because I needed shoes too haha..

Callandra my mom just bought a new coach wallet at an outlet for like $150 and she wouldn't change it for anything hahaha Smiley Happy and thank you Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 35
tacpoly
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Some colors on the braza make it more expensive, so if you get the "Damier Graphite Canvas" with the green calf leather inside it'll run you $820 + tax, I looked at bottega and liked it but kept walking the mall because I needed shoes too haha..

My old Brazza was Epi Leather.  I only have one canvas LV bag -- even in Damier it's too recognizable -- so I stick with the low key leathers. 

Message 7 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got these two genuine leather wallets from EBay.  Grand total with shipping $8.82.  I have 10 credit cards and a Sam's Club membership so the 12 slots worked out perfectly.  Plus one can go in each pant pocket rather than me carrying a huge wallet in my hand.  Then I can spend my money on real luxuries.

Message 8 of 35
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Yeah my DW just picked up the "GO-14 PM" bag like a week ago.. They just released the new perfumes so I know she due for a trip back soon Smiley Sad!

nice Breitling! I usually sport a GMT-master II

Message 9 of 35
Glkslngr
Frequent Contributor

My LV zippy is my favorite. Holds everything I need! And don't make fun of my post its with reminders of my cash back categories. Smiley Very Happy image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Message 10 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.