Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicken

tag
sarge12
Senior Contributor

Quicken

How many here in thes forums use quicken to manage their finances? I think I would find it very difficult to keep up with all my credit card accounts without it. Just trying to get others opinions on this.

TU fico08=812 07/16/23
EX fico08=809 07/16/23
EQ fico09=812 07/16/23
EX fico09=821 07/16/23
EQ fico bankcard08=832 07/16/23
TU Fico Bankcard 08=840 07/16/23
EQ NG1 fico=802 04/17/21
EQ Resilience index score=58 03/09/21
Unknown score from EX=784 used by Cap1 07/10/20
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicken

I use Quicken to download the actual transactions for the banks I can link to. For those that I can't I pull the mint CSV and import it into Quicken, but for a more fashioned daily look I keep a spreadsheet color coded in Numbers on my Mac. I prefer that to anything I've tried so far. I find that I'm more visual and hands on.

Message 2 of 6
Enjay
Established Member

I use it. I am completely retentive about checking every account every day and the auto download feature makes it so easy. No more logging in one by one. It saves me time and gives me a complete picture of my finances on demand. Love it.
Message 3 of 6
echoecho
Regular Contributor

Quicken gives me the big picture everyday. Been using quicken for years. Now with more cc and cu share accts definitely will need it to track things.
Message 4 of 6
Tazman81
Established Contributor

Like others, I'm also a quicken user.  I used MS Money back in the day, but switched to quicken once MS Money was no longer being updated.  I use the tool every day, along with the mobile application.  I do not use the auto download feature for anything except my 401k.  I manually enter in all other transactions including checking, savings, student loans, mortgage, and credit cards.  It was just my way of getting ahold of finances and truly knowing where every penny goes and making sure that I am sticking to budget because I had to physically enter a transaction into the tool.

Current Score: Eq: 823 Tu: 830
Goal Score: Eq: 850 Tu: 850

Wallet: PenFed Power Cash 50k | AMEX Blue Cash (AU) 49.5k | Cap One QSMC 26.5k | AMEX Platinum NPSL | USAA Signature Visa 25k
Message 5 of 6
echoecho
Regular Contributor

^^^same here. The physical input makes it real for me.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.