Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SANTANDER BANK BONUS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SANTANDER BANK BONUS

Thanks!  If you click the #1 next to Serve, you'll see the datapoint DoC is referencing.  You'll see that this is the experience of one guy who applied for a Santander account in April of last year and got his bonus on August 29.  Serve worked for him.  If you feel confident that Santander is still honoring Serve, then good. 

You may want certainty or near-certainty, however, which is hard to come by without using the methods indicated in the fine print of the offer: paycheck, SS check, etc. 

You may also wish to read through all the comments that are being made by readers following DoC's review.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am good..I can meet requirements exactly as they are...would have to reroute some funds via account changes..hell got two to pick from...was just looking for the easier-softer way

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

What worked for others in the past might now work right now, as banks keep cracking these down. So it's a YMMV.

You can only be sure with pay checks.

Message 13 of 14
mrldp40
Established Contributor

I haven't heard from Santander be the authorization on my cc has been released so I'm thinking denied
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.