Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDFCU Person Loan Check

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: SDFCU Person Loan Check

No they don't..lol. I made my payment yesterday to. Just before 4 pm.

Message 41 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hum, checking now. lol I'll bet mine show, too!

Message 42 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's showing on Experian. I don't know about the others yet. Wow, they don't waste any time! lol

Message 43 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It's showing on Experian. I don't know about the others yet. Wow, they don't waste any time! lol

Super duper fast. WOW. I only checked EX. They are usually always the first to report a new account for me. Then EQ and lastly TU. Now I have a credit relationship with 4 of my 9 CUs. SDFCU,NFCU,Penfed and Security Service FCU. Not too bad of a CU lineup. Ha!

Message 44 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Super duper fast. WOW. I only checked EX. They are usually always the first to report a new account for me. Then EQ and lastly TU. Now I have a credit relationship with 4 of my 9 CUs. SDFCU,NFCU,Penfed and Security Service FCU. Not too bad of a CU lineup. Ha!

Outstanding credit union lineup! I have a relationship with four of mine - SDFCU, PenFed, NFCU and another that won't be named. lol You know the one, baller.Smiley Wink

Message 45 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lmaooooo yes I know the one! Smiley Very Happy.
Message 46 of 69
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Interest charge today was 2 cents on $100. At 2 cents a day I don't feel bad about dragging out the loan for a while. lol

If they allow me, I'll just auto pay $5 a month until the loan is paid off. If they try to okey doke me with something different( tack some crazy charge on)). I'll just pay it off early.

Hoping I can drag it out 12 to 18 months.. maybe longer. We'll see what happens. Right now the account has my next bill due in March 2017 for $140.98? Which makes absolutely no sense at all. Even with interest, it shouldn't be that much.

Message 47 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well that makes no sense at all. How is your payment more than balance owed?

Message 48 of 69
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Well that makes no sense at all. How is your payment more than balance owed?

Beats the hell out of me Baller. lol

That's what the normal monthly payment would be if payed over 36 months on $4500 balance. Their calculation system must be screwed up or something. 

I suppose they haven't programmed it to calculate loans paid back early. Payment should be $3.13 if payed over 36 months.

Message 49 of 69
baller4life
Super Contributor

Their system is not programmed to handle your scenario. Pay most back immediately and leave $100 balance.😂 You'll have to call in and get it manually adjusted I'm sure.
Message 50 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.