cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC Credit Union in SC or NC State Employees Credit Union ( Anyone have experience)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

SPC Credit Union in SC or NC State Employees Credit Union ( Anyone have experience)

Hi, just wondering if anyone has experience with SPC Credit Union.  They are local to mid South Carolina ( Florence Area).  I am looking for a good local credit union that works with their customers in the rebuilding stages.  I've already become a member of NFCU and been able to open up a cash rewards card with them but not a line of credit.  Plus I'm a pretty good bit away from a local Navy branch.  So just wondering for a little insight about SPC.  Also, I am eligible for North Carolina State Employees Credit Union also (NCSECU).  So they could be an option too.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: SPC Credit Union in SC or NC State Employees Credit Union ( Anyone have experience)

Bump

Message 2 of 4
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Re: SPC Credit Union in SC or NC State Employees Credit Union ( Anyone have experience)

Instead of going with SPC, go to SCSCU. They have been a huge part of helping me rebuild credit since my bankruptcy. They are a very conservative credit union but they will help you. They are extremely friendly and gave given me the best rates possible.

When I started rebuilding my credit, I started with  their secured Visa and a secured loan.  Three years later, I have a regular Visa with a $5500 credit limit, a $500 personal line of credit linked to checking, and a Christmas loan. They have much better service than SPC. I don't have a single complaint about SCSCU.

SCSCU is also on the Co-OP network and have shared brach banking as well.

Hope this helps.

Guyatthebeach

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

Instead of going with SPC, go to SCSCU. They have been a huge part of helping me rebuild credit since my bankruptcy. They are a very conservative credit union but they will help you. They are extremely friendly and gave given me the best rates possible.

When I started rebuilding my credit, I started with  their secured Visa and a secured loan.  Three years later, I have a regular Visa with a $5500 credit limit, a $500 personal line of credit linked to checking, and a Christmas loan. They have much better service than SPC. I don't have a single complaint about SCSCU.

SCSCU is also on the Co-OP network and have shared brach banking as well.

Hope this helps.

Guyatthebeach

thanks.  I will definately have to check them out.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.