Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So I personal loans

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I personal loans

Is anyone familiar with SoFi personal loans if so they got low rates how good are they and what credit score do they expect their interest rates is 5.19 and 5.49 for various loans my scores are 686 and 675 I filled bankruptcy four years ago credit is Zero late payments please respond thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: So I personal loans

@Anonymous wrote:
Is anyone familiar with SoFi personal loans if so they got low rates how good are they and what credit score do they expect their interest rates is 5.19 and 5.49 for various loans my scores are 686 and 675 I filled bankruptcy four years ago credit is Zero late payments please respond thanks

I've read here that they hate baddies, so I think the BK will keep you from being approved.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a SOFI loan. They don't like baddies. They look for scores in the very high 600's and up. But your profile has to be clean.

Try their pre approval and see if anything pops up for you. They soft pull Experian for initial offers.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny 10 thanks again....I pulled a soft and they said my bk showed up so please try again so they recommend Avant which I have borrowed from with super high interest I'm trying to find a company with low interest to buy there loan from them Avant my scores for Trans 686 and EQ 675 don't know what Ex is do you have any recommendations...
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Steelers NYC let me know if you recommend anyone with low interest with 686 and 675 trans and EQ
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Donny 10 thanks again....I pulled a soft and they said my bk showed up so please try again so they recommend Avant which I have borrowed from with super high interest I'm trying to find a company with low interest to buy there loan from them Avant my scores for Trans 686 and EQ 675 don't know what Ex is do you have any recommendations...

Try Prosper, they will SP transunion. See if they offer you something.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok will do thank you..
Message 7 of 9
frugalbeast

recently got approved for 25k (3 yrs) with 7.75% with scores in the 780's

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so and keep up the great work that is awesome
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.