Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You. Getting ready to close on our first home

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You. Getting ready to close on our first home

I've been using this forum for years to educate myself on crdit and improve my score. When I first started a few years back, my credit score was under 500! Now my current scores are all over 700 now, and my wife and I are closing on our first home in about a month. 

I wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for the time you spend sharing ideas and information. I don't post a lot online, I just read and learn. I think it's important that this community knows it is helping people. 

I have gotten a lot of great adivce here over the years, and I'm confident I couldn't have done it without your help and support. 

Cheers.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Thank You. Getting ready to close on our first home

Hey congrats to you and your wife on the new home 🏡 and all the rest of your success
Message 2 of 5
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to you @Creditgrad, success stories like yours help as well. During those bismal times of headache, seeing a success story offers more hope! Enjoy life in the 700 club. I hope to be there soon, im working deligently towards my goals.

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding post. You've worked hard and the sharing in our community here is really helpful. May you have continued success, and many happy years in your new home. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Super Congratulations Creditgrad!! I too am thankful for this forum which took me from 400's to 700's.  Enjoy your new home.  You deserve it!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.