Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

Anyone have the regular line of credit with UsBank?
When I called in I was told I was preapproved for a Personal Line of Creidt. I have he Reserve Line but never use it.
I guess I have to go to a branch or I have to call the Financial center M-F.

Just curious if I should buy on this one.

Thx

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: USBank Pre-Approval Line of Credit

Nobody? Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Any info on what it entails Dj? Would it be a hp? Do you need it?. Ive heard its nice to have a ploc but have never had one snd i have zero experience with USBank. I think if you can get it sp go for it . Another tool in your relationship toolboxSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. Smiley Happy
About the preapproved thing. Does US Bank pull a hard when you are preapproved? Last time
I had one was when I opened a checking and it was only one pull for both.
I probably would bite-you get a Visa with it and checks-and currently only 11.24% which would be my lowest that isn't a special time of 0%.

Plus US Bank loves me but I do have a ton of TU INQs. A ton! I mean-I don't even post how many I have because it is embarrassing. Lol.
Message 4 of 25
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes. Smiley Happy
About the preapproved thing. Does US Bank pull a hard when you are preapproved? Last time
I had one was when I opened a checking and it was only one pull for both.
I probably would bite-you get a Visa with it and checks-and currently only 11.24% which would be my lowest that isn't a special time of 0%.

Plus US Bank loves me but I do have a ton of TU INQs. A ton! I mean-I don't even post how many I have because it is embarrassing. Lol.

I've heard that pre-approved offers from them are usually a SP. I know that they pull EQ for LOC products though. Let us know if you bite on the offer!

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 5 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

Update: I did it. Instant approval for $15k. Apr 11.24% Apr. comes with a Visa And checks. (Weird it comes with a visa IMO)
Soft Pull on TU
Highest limit of mine on anything. Next would be my
Huntington MC at 11k.
Very happy I did it.

Also... they used the same soft pull and increased my Cash+ by another 3k. Smiley Happy double happy.

I love US Bank! Always have. Once you get a few accounts with them the conservativeness goes away. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

Now this is posted in the wrong area again. I changed the title which maybe I shouldn't have? Not sure but maybe a mod can move it back to the approvals section
Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

US Bank Premier Line Approved

This is a duplicate post I think. My other one that was posted before I applied got moved. I wanted to post here in case someone only looks at this section of the forums.

Was preapproved when I called in for something else.
Applied. Soft pull on TU only.
Instant Approvals $15k
Highest limit of any of my cards or lines
FICO is 774 according to them- not sure what version they used.
Have a TON-a GINORMOUS amount-on INQs on TU
Utilization is anywhere between 0-1%
APR of 11% (my other post said 11.24 but I was wrong-it is 11%V)
Comes with a Visa and Checks
Anything else-just ask.

Love USBank! They are by far my favorite Bank. Once you have a 3-6 mo relationship with them and have a couple accounts they really love that and will approve and give out Preapprovals like mad. My first card I got on Recon-$500 limit. Now I have 6 deposit accounts, a Reserve LOC, Premier LOC, FlexPerks Visa, and a Cash+ Visa

Bonus was they used the same soft pull to give me another CLI on my Cash+ card of $3000 more.
Message 8 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: US Bank Premier Line Approved

Ahh, its like thatSmiley Happy. Super job DJSmiley Happy. mighty nice line of credit. Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: US Bank Premier Line Approved

@Anonymous wrote:
This is a duplicate post I think. My other one that was posted before I applied got moved. I wanted to post here in case someone only looks at this section of the forums.

Was preapproved when I called in for something else.
Applied. Soft pull on TU only.
Instant Approvals $15k
Highest limit of any of my cards or lines
FICO is 774 according to them- not sure what version they used.
Have a TON-a GINORMOUS amount-on INQs on TU
Utilization is anywhere between 0-1%
APR of 11% (my other post said 11.24 but I was wrong-it is 11%V)
Comes with a Visa and Checks
Anything else-just ask.

Love USBank! They are by far my favorite Bank. Once you have a 3-6 mo relationship with them and have a couple accounts they really love that and will approve and give out Preapprovals like mad. My first card I got on Recon-$500 limit. Now I have 6 deposit accounts, a Reserve LOC, Premier LOC, FlexPerks Visa, and a Cash+ Visa

Bonus was they used the same soft pull to give me another CLI on my Cash+ card of $3000 more.

Congrats on your approval but....It was moved because that's where posts about lines of credit are placed.  Please don't try to post in a different forum and create a second thread  just because you think more people will see it.  This one is going to be merged with your other post.

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.