Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Update: Approved USBank Line of Credit

Thx Dino... I'm super excited about it. I do love me some US Bank!!! It's nice they give you a CC with it. Most LOC don't come with one.

Is it normal for the account to show up online, but it has no limit or full account number (just last 4) or APR? Will that come the next day then or should I call? It's there-but I can't use it. I even tried to transfer $50 to my checking just to see if I could. Wondering what's up-it's strange
Message 21 of 25
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Update: I did it. Instant approval for $15k. Apr 11.24% Apr. comes with a Visa And checks. (Weird it comes with a visa IMO)
Soft Pull on TU
Highest limit of mine on anything. Next would be my
Huntington MC at 11k.
Very happy I did it.

Also... they used the same soft pull and increased my Cash+ by another 3k. Smiley Happy double happy.

I love US Bank! Always have. Once you get a few accounts with them the conservativeness goes away. Smiley Happy

Congrats on the SP PLOC! I just opened a checking and savings w/ USBank using the "Because You've Earned It" offer. During the account opening, it said I was pre-approved for $2500 on the Reserve Line, so I accepted it and had an instant HP on TU. Oh well, still good to have the backup just in case!

For pre-approvals with them, how do you get them? (Sorry if I missed that in the original post) Do they show up in online banking? Email? Snail mail? I'd like to get the PLOC after my accounts are open for a few months.

Also, is this your main transaction bank? (Just curious if the amount of activity in the account makes any difference in the offers you get)

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

They will show up online-I've had it as a click here link that was obvious by my account list in big bold blue letters and as a red bar on the top of the screen.
I would not expect to see them till at least 6-9 months.

Congrats on your RLOC. What else does your profile look like? Scores, negatives, new accounts, INQs? Asking cuz you can always call the Financial center and ask for them to use the same HP to go for the Premier Line (if this was not your first USB account) or CC as well. It's a better product. If you get the Premier line still keep the RLOC for your ODP tho. I have had success at getting them to do this when I asked for a CLI and new product... and I have been told no before as well. Others say seems to be hit or miss.

USB loves loves loves personal relationships. You have an internal score and some products like the Premier Line Plus you need to be a custoemr for at least 6 mo to apply.

I'm a huge fan of USB. They have grown with me more so than any other lender. They can be conservative at first-and especially if you don't have a banking relationship with them... but if you do, which you do... and you take care of it... they will be super good to you.

To answer your question-yes... they are my main bank now. Was not when I started but I have switched. Once you have a lending product you can get he gold package Checking which includes your main interest bearing Checking....2 basic Checking accounts...and 3 Package Money Market accounts all with no min balance or service fees.

I started with a Cash+ CC at $500 and now a year later (and transferring a couple Checking and multiple savings accounts) same card has had 2 CLIs on that card... got another CC...1 CLI on the new CC.... got the RLOC and Premier Line Plus.

They will be very good to you. Smiley Happy
Congrats again.
Message 23 of 25
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for all the info! I used to use them way back when they were Firstar, then when they were first US Bank in the midwest. I just rejoined, so I'll have to wait a few months before going for the PLOC Smiley Happy I'm hoping I'll see some of that love if I give them some good business!

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new customer only CC is on my mind today. Lol. It's a huge a@@ AF tho. Still...... I'll be happy if I can resist. Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.