Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF PLOC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WF PLOC

Does anyone have any idea on what kind of profile is needed or perferred for a Personal Line of Credit. I applied for one 3 months ago and was shocked with my score it was a 652 for Fico score 2, which is a huge different with my Fico score 8 being a 728 (at the time). I of course was denied. yet does anyone have any idea if there a preferred credit score or anything to help.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JustJen
Regular Contributor

Re: WF PLOC

It's been awhile since my PLOC with WF was approved, but I think my score was in the mid to upper 600s. If I remember correctly I was sent a personal invitation to apply, because quite honestly I would have never thought/wanted to apply otherwise. I was approved for 8k. At that point in my career I was probably making about 130k, and WF had been my primary bank (probably 60% of my pay goes there) since they bought out Wachovia way back when.

I probably had several bank accounts and a credit card with them as well at that point. I know WF likes people to have a banking relationship with them. Hopefully this helps!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.