Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for NCFU..

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Waiting for NCFU..

I'm not sure. Just email the welcome letter and follow up with a call. Or fax.

That sucks!!! Why didn't they accept it?
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here's the email I received from them. 
        Thank you for your interest in applying for membership at Navy Federal Credit Union; however, the supporting document we received does not provide us the eligibility information needed for processing your application. Please resubmit your Membership Application along with your entire Welcome Letter/Invoice from the Navy League that reflects the specific Council to which you have been assigned or have selected. Incomplete membership packets are not retained. You may direct reply to the email, fax to attn Membership, 703-206-4600or visit your local branch. If you have any questions, please contact us at the number below.

I sent the actual membership from NLUS and another application. Seems like they to make sure it's San Diego Council. So hopefully a direct reply to the email will actually expedite the application

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied for NFCU membership (eligible via NLUS-SD, thanks to this forum!) via snail mail 3/30/17. Called to confirm receipt of app on 4/8/17, told they had no record and to just wait longer. Being the impatient leo that I am, I then applied via their online membership process that night. Nothing except an email stating they received my app. This morning, 4/10/17, I emailed my application along with NLUS receipt, scan of ID and SS card, and two pay stubs...and a nice note about all the good things I've heard about NFCU. An hour and a half later I was alerted that there was activity on my TU CR and got a "welcome to navy federal" email in the same minute. I cannot log on to access anything or fund my account yet, for some odd reason the Terms and Conditions portion of the process isn't loading, but I will exercise a little more patience now that I know that they know that I exist. 

Just wanted to share that with you all so you get a timeline frame of reference.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.