Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get a personal loan based on my info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where to get a personal loan based on my info

Credit score is 640 I have 80% credit card utilization with 13,000 in credit card debt. I have no late payments or delinquent accounts. I have a dti of 24% with an annual income of 70,000

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to get a personal loan based on my info

@Anonymous wrote:

Credit score is 640 I have 80% credit card utilization with 13,000 in credit card debt. I have no late payments or delinquent accounts. I have a dti of 24% with an annual income of 70,000

I'd work on that utilization and get your score up and then your best bet would likely be a credit union.

The issue is that with your scores and util, the institutions that are willing to give you loans are going to be charging about the same interest rates as your CCs. It's not really going to help much in the end.

By getting yourself on a lean budget and getting the ball rolling and reducing that debt now, you'll have good habits established by the time options that may actually help are available to you.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.