Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alliant CU quarterly score updates

tag
drmceo
Contributor

alliant CU quarterly score updates

I joined Alliant about 2 months ago to develop a relationship and get a SSL in the future when my car loan is close to being paid off as well as a credit card. I didnt get a score as I understand its quarterly, so I have been waiting for this month assuming Oct 1 is the start of the last quarter but no score as of yet. Has anyone had their score updated for Q4 and if not, when could I expect to see it pop up?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: alliant CU quarterly score updates

My score hasn't updated either but they give me a useless Vantage Score so I don't really care if it ever updates.

What score do they offer you? FICO?

Message 2 of 8
drmceo
Contributor

Same thing, but I am more interested in the score showing up so I can get a credit card offer.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good point! I'd love to get an offer for that 3% card but I'm probably still 6 months before my scores get me close. Think that's my unicorn card right now.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a certain area within the online banking that you will see offers?
Message 5 of 8
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

December is Q4 post date.

Not sure that you get anything until you have a credit product.

        
Message 6 of 8
drmceo
Contributor

December??? ok that is interesting.then Q3 was september and I didnt get one then. I have the link to see my scores when I go on my account and it says it will update quarterly, despite me not having any credit products with them as of yet.

Message 7 of 8
drmceo
Contributor

My score showed up today for Q4. How do the credit card or loan offers show up? Is it a message or is it a box on the screen? The score is a vantage 3.0 score but the disclaimer says they use another scoring method for lending.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.