cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending NFCU CLOC documents

Established Contributor

sending NFCU CLOC documents

Anyone sent in your NFCU CLOC documents by attaching to a message within your online account? I don't have access to fax a machine right now but I can scan the documents. Can I send as a message attachment?

In the garden as of March 17, 2017.

Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Hilton Surpass $6K l Aviator Red $3.5K | Best Buy $6K | Amazon $6K | Chase $5K | BBVA $6K | UFCU $10K | NFCU $15K
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Established Contributor

Re: sending NFCU CLOC documents

soloman wrote:

Anyone sent in your NFCU CLOC documents by attaching to a message within your online account? I don't have access to fax a machine right now but I can scan the documents. Can I send as a message attachment?

Yes - the secure message app within online banking is an acceptable way to deliver documents - just reference the application ID in the subject of your message

Message 2 of 6
Established Contributor

Thanks!!

Amex PRG NPSL | Amex Hilton Surpass $6K l Aviator Red $3.5K | Best Buy $6K | Amazon $6K | Chase $5K | BBVA $6K | UFCU $10K | NFCU $15K
Message 3 of 6
Established Contributor

TygerHawke wrote:

soloman wrote:

Yes - the secure message app within online banking is an acceptable way to deliver documents - just reference the application ID in the subject of your message

Wow that was fast!!! I sent the message with my documents attached as soon as I read your post. That was just a while ago and it is after business hours. Here is the message I just received:

Navy Federal Response 02/08/2017 :

We are in receipt of your signed Promissory Note, and no further action is required on your part.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at 1-888-842-6328. For collect international calls, dial 703-255-8837. To see a list of toll-free numbers for international callers, please go to navyfederal.org.
Thank you.

Message 4 of 6
Regular Contributor

They are pretty fast.  I uploaded my signed CLOC via the message box too.  They acknowledged receiving it in a few years and the next day or so the CLOC showed in my account list.

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Pedro1 wrote:

They are pretty fast.  I uploaded my signed CLOC via the message box too.  They acknowledged receiving it in a few years and the next day or so the CLOC showed in my account list.

LOL then they haven't received them yet! OK I know it's a typo.  Laughter is good for the soul.

Yea the day after the acknowledgment my CLOC was ready too.  It's tempting to use but it's only for emergencies.

Message 6 of 6