cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upstart said experiencing high application volumes will take 10 days to hear from?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

upstart said experiencing high application volumes will take 10 days to hear from?

Application is success and under review but it says they have high application volume.  has anyone ever experienced this before??

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: upstart said experiencing high application volumes will take 10 days to hear from?

I just received my Upstart loan this past March, and can confirm that this is the same respons that I received. From submittal of application to receipt of funds was roughly 2 weeks.

Don't worry, they are in fact working on it. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: upstart said experiencing high application volumes will take 10 days to hear from?

I have read some bad reviews about upstart online about denying people in the final review when all their documents showed exactly what they had initially put? Or even changed their APR rate. Did you experience any of this ?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tyler294. Did they do all this prior to the date your rate could change ? They told me it could change on the 28th if. Credit Analyst hasn't reviewed it yet?? I'm confused. They said I uploaded all needed documents but it's just been sittin there
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.