cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 30 and 2 60 lates removed, score doesn't change at all?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

1 30 and 2 60 lates removed, score doesn't change at all?

So I GWd BOA and they agreed to remove my lates. I have 1 30 day and 2 60 day lates. I pull my report a few days ago, and it shows that it's not reporting any lates. On the recent payment history though (where it shows green for good and red for lates) there is nothing there. My score didn't change at all. Does that mean they basically deleted all of my history, rather than just the lates? Does it take time for the actually score to adjust? I used myFico for my score and report. Thanks.....
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 1 30 and 2 60 lates removed, score doesn't change at all?

The scores are based on the credit information at that moment.  So if your history is showing, then the score is based on that history.  You will be able to find out for sure if you get your credit report directly from the CRAs--that will more specifically show the history.

Do you have any other late payments on any other trade lines reporting?

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome...congrats!  Would you mind sharing who you contracted at BOA..I tried over the phone,but they laughed at me and said that would be fraud....Thanks and congrats again.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

edited.

I think I'm up for my annual credit report, I think I'll put it right now. Thanks! 

Posting of others' info isn't allowed here. In the future, feel free to PM each other or feel free to provide a link to that info, provided that it doesn't violate the TOS in anyway (e.g. spam website, a website that violates the credit repair discussion guidelines, etc.). - llecs, myFICO mod.

Message Edited by llecs on 09-01-2009 10:41 AM
Message 4 of 6
Tons_of_Debt
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!
08/01/2008 - 472 EQ; 523 TU; 454 EX
03/01/2009 - 574 EQ
08/08/2009 - 648 EQ
01/27/2010 - 671 EQ
07/04/2010 - 713 EQ
01/05/2011 - 730 EQ
05/14/16 - 762 EX
Message 5 of 6
jackg
Established Contributor

super,

The moment that a CRA reports info to FICO your score is updated based on that info. If the accts. are still there then they are reporting. Look where it says "date reported". There must be other negatives in your report that are keeping your score suppressed.

FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.