Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+1 for NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: +1 for NFCU

Yes, it is a great tradeline on you credit. It just sits reporting for you building history. $15K extra towards utilization and positive history. They do not seem to care if you never use it.

It is also great if you use NFCU for your banking. I can put all my bills on auto pay and never even consider if I have money in the acoount or not. Everything will be paid, everytime. I have never used my line of credit but I sure rest easy knowing it is there when bill time comes each month.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the navcheck via their website. Instant approval even though they sent an email saying it would take a while. The initial setti g was $500, but you could just change the drop down menu to $15000.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Nice move... It was worth it. If you never use it, it will just sit there making history for you Smiley Wink! If you need to use it, well, youll be glad you had it. So did you get the full 15k?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

IMHO, people on here sweat HP's waaay too much. OP had no pulls since last feb - ZERO. So now he has one. One more is certainly not likely to ding him any.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the full $15k.  Wahoo!

Message 15 of 16
GirlMelanie89
Established Contributor

Congrats!!!! That's awesome!!! CreditAddict would be proud! Lol
Bankruptcy discharged: May 2014 Starting Score: 571 Goal Score: 700
Current Score: 676 (EQ FICO) 674 (EX FICO) 662 (TU FICO)

Mortgage Loan Originator in Kentucky
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.