Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 "no" how many more to go?!

tag
currentlywinning
Frequent Contributor

1 "no" how many more to go?!

I got my first denial yesterday. Needless to say it sucked and I dont like the feeling. I have a HARD time with 'no"!

First thing this am I wrote another letter bouncing off some of the point the Accounts Manager made in her letter to me. She mentioned that I had requested to have the last bill forwarded to my new addy (which I dont remember but apparently I did!) and that when I paid the debt, I paid a day before they were actually expecting.

So, with all this in mind I built a new case surrounding the facts that I had the decency to have the bill forwarded because I knew that it was money owed. I was never even contacted by the CA that this thing had already gone on my report. In the letter she said that they tried to contact me for over a year, no. As strange as it seems, the only time I even realized this account was on my CR was when I decided to start working on my credit! Ive talked to the lady at the CA- shes a royal "you know what"...I CERTAINLY would have remembered that attitude!

Anyway. Im never giving up. I explained that I wasnt looking for a pity party, but just for them to understand the situation I was in at that point in time and for them to consider giving me a clean slate. I really take hearing no to heart! I know thats not the best approach, but it does give me added drive to keep pushing for a YES!

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming...just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.