cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 point TU increase and 11 point EQ increase!

tag
CBuff
New Contributor

10 point TU increase and 11 point EQ increase!

Woo hoo!  I paid for my scored through myfico.com and am happy to find a 10 point increase on my TU score and 11 point increase on my EQ score!

I just want to express my gratitude for this board and all the members.  I have gotten some amazing advice here which has helped seriously rebuild my credit.  I started out in 2007 when my scores were all sub-600.  I never thought I'd be able to climb out of that hole.  But this board, patience, improving my spending / bill paying habits and time have all helped me improve.  Thanks everyone! 

And to anyone new to the board, my advice is to keep on chugging away and don't give up.  I still have a ways to go to be where I want to be.  I have 2 negative accounts (Cap One and HSBC/Best Buy) and 2 collections (both Credit Control Corp stemming from one Cox Communications account), but I will be religiously sending GW letters in hopes of getting those removed, and if not, after enough time those items will drop off. 

Starting scores in 2007: sub 600
April 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 683; TU - 675
June 22, 2011 scores: EXP - 662; EQ - 694; TU - 685
June 29, 2011 scores: EXP -681 ; EQ - 694; TU - 710
Goal: 700+
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

Re: 10 point TU increase and 11 point EQ increase!

Great to hear CBuff!! 

As well as the GW letters, also do an executive e-mail carpet bomb! Good luck and keep us updated! 

AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.