Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 points from Jan to now

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

100 points from Jan to now

I would like to thank everyone on the board for the advice and information available, I am lucky to have stumbled across this board back in Jan of this year. Since jan my tu score was 543 and today is now at 643 and according to the score simulator will reach 723-63 in the next 12 months.....my eq has gone up almost 100 points as well and I'm pretty sure that EX has even tho I can no longer check it. I still have some baddies that need to be taken care of. I will be trying to get a house in about a year from now so it would be outstanding to have 700's all around. I just wanted to say to everyone thank you and lets all stay positive about increasing our scores.....
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: 100 points from Jan to now

Morsonifan wrote:

I would like to thank everyone on the board for the advice and information available, I am lucky to have stumbled across this board back in Jan of this year. Since jan my tu score was 543 and today is now at 643 and according to the score simulator will reach 723-63 in the next 12 months.....my eq has gone up almost 100 points as well and I'm pretty sure that EX has even tho I can no longer check it. I still have some baddies that need to be taken care of. I will be trying to get a house in about a year from now so it would be outstanding to have 700's all around. I just wanted to say to everyone thank you and lets all stay positive about increasing our scores.....

Congrats to You!!!  Smiley Very Happy

I know the feeling...checked my TU today & just abou fell off my chair!

It's a tough road but eventually we all make it!!!  I love helping people here with what I've learned too.  Keep them from making the same mistakes I'd made!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 5
ShowCredit
Frequent Contributor

Congrats to both of you.

Starting Score: EQ-686 TU 703
Current Score: EQ-695 TU 713
Goal Score: EQ-800 TU 800

href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=FC&thread.id=1">Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WTG folks!!!!!!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you!!!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.