Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100th Post!

tag
localuser
Regular Contributor

100th Post!

Hello everyone and thanks for reading this post.  When I started myFICO my scores were roughly mid to high 500's.  I didn't really care about my credit nor paying bills on time until realized how important it was for right now and 40 years down the road.  I pulled my fiances at the time CS (wife now) and was very jealous and I'm not a fan of being jealous.  Since then, I have concentrated on paying all of my bills and credit cards on time and have always paid in full since we have one CC reporting a balance.  I now have 15K in CC's with under 5% utilization and all my scores are inching towards 700.  I read someone's post the other day that said "you shouldn't be so anal"  I am totally against that because we all need to be anal until our scores are 800 plus and have an Amex Black card Smiley Wink

I just want to share this with everyone who thinks things cannot turn around but they do.  It will take time and patience but you will achieve yours goals and you will be happy.  Just tell your self to make sound financial decisions and don't put anything on a credit card you cannot pay off by your next paycheck.  This forum is full of such useful advice and fantastic people and we're all here to help.  Thanks to all and happy financing Smiley Happy

Cap1Secured $700 | Chase Slate $700 | Amazon Store $5000 | Discover IT $7000 | Lowe's $8000 | AmEx BCE $20000 | Freedom $3000
November 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 717 TransUnion 725 Experian 717
January 2014 (myFICOs): Equifax 675 TransUnion 661 Experian 723
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

Re: 100th Post!

Heart

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.