cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+11 Across the board! Fingerhut reporting!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

+11 Across the board! Fingerhut reporting!

Fingerhut hit my reports today and I got an 11 point bump across the board! Woohoo! Can't wait till USAA hits to see how much closer I get to joining the baby 600 club. I accidentally let my Capital One report with a nearly full balance last month, too, statement should be cutting tomorrow with a 5% util as well. I'm so giddy to see what happens to my scores in the next week.

I guessed on my EQ, because it's still not showing anything prior to my student loan consolidation, but assuming nothing else changed I'm gonna guess +11 like the other two until I can get that fixed.

Still haven't heard from Wayfair, applied on 6/22... I got really excited because I had a save $40 off $250 when you use your Wayfair card offer in my notifications, but when I clicked it I still had the 10 day message. :[

- C

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: +11 Across the board! Fingerhut reporting!

Congrats on the jump. I would imagine the additional credit lowered your utilization % a good bit?

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They actually only approved me for the installment loan, not the revolving. Once I make 6 payments on it it will upgrade to the revolving. I'm not sure if I should expect a drop from the swap from installment to revolving, but it's a ways off so I'm not trying to worry about it.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Fingerhut hit my reports today and I got an 11 point bump across the board! Woohoo! Can't wait till USAA hits to see how much closer I get to joining the baby 600 club. I accidentally let my Capital One report with a nearly full balance last month, too, statement should be cutting tomorrow with a 5% util as well. I'm so giddy to see what happens to my scores in the next week.

I guessed on my EQ, because it's still not showing anything prior to my student loan consolidation, but assuming nothing else changed I'm gonna guess +11 like the other two until I can get that fixed.

Still haven't heard from Wayfair, applied on 6/22... I got really excited because I had a save $40 off $250 when you use your Wayfair card offer in my notifications, but when I clicked it I still had the 10 day message. :[

- C

Thanks For Sharing..Smiley Very HappySmiley HappySmiley Wink

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a heads up. You can make the 6 payments in less than 6 months if you want to. Me, hubby, and mom all did our payments within 2 months and still graduated. I don't know if paying early like that has an effect on the limit you get after graduating though.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just a heads up. You can make the 6 payments in less than 6 months if you want to. Me, hubby, and mom all did our payments within 2 months and still graduated. I don't know if paying early like that has an effect on the limit you get after graduating though.

Thanks for the info!

Message 6 of 7
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the fine progress! Smiley Happy

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.