Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

120 PAST DUE HELP!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

120 PAST DUE HELP!!

I have 4 accounts that show at some point 120 days past due and 2 of them are recent - one is a Macy's card which is closed and has been for about a year and is now paid in full - the other is a BOA card that is also closed that I have almost paid in full. The two more recent are a target card and capital one card that are still open and both in good standing. I have sent good will letters to target, BOA, and capital one. Only capital one responded, they said there were no errors in their reporting. I'm not sure they understood the purpose of my letter. 

Someone please help - I really don't want to have to face the consequences of this for the next 7 years. I was young and stupid and im hoping these mistakes don't haunt me forever.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Momof5
Frequent Contributor

Re: 120 PAST DUE HELP!!

You're lucky the Target card is still open!  I was @ 60 days and the site offered me a payment arrangement to get caught up in 3 months..... I agreed and they promptly closed a 10 yo TL and gave me 30 - 90s to boot!

Starting Score: 472
Current Score: EQ:703 TU: 729 EX:737
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.