150 point spread between Highest and Lowest Credit Scores

Hi All, 

I am trying to find out if it is normal to have such a large spread between my highest and lowest credit scores? 

Please let me know. 

Thanks - Phil 

Regular Contributor

Re: 150 point spread between Highest and Lowest Credit Scores

are they fico scores?

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.

I pulled two of them from MyFico, to get all three, I used credit.mint.com

Frequent Contributor

The third is a fako is you EQ and TU close together?
Blogger

Totally. Scoring models vary a lot from one to another.

EQ and Trans are the two scores which are furthest apart

Moderator Emeritus

Scenerio wrote:

EQ and Trans are the two scores which are furthest apart

What's different between the reports?

That is what I am trying to find out, there are 35 accounts here, so I am sifting through them. 

Frequent Contributor

Did you figure out what is differnt between them?

twall06, 

There are so many tradelines it wouldtake forever to compare! I just started disputing everything that I thought was worth it and that I had no record of. 

Some of the balances on cards that were charged off were never set  to zero so it looked like I had higher balances in colections, which I did not. Those were removed and my CS jumped from 500 to 598, TU also removed to tradelines. 

However, my equifax dropped from 655 to 624 just from disputing items and this has not been resolved. Still working on it. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.