cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 POINT INCREASE!!

tag
Hannahsmom

19 POINT INCREASE!!

It has not even been a month since beginning my credit repair journey... I mailed out a slew of PFD's and GW letters a little over a week ago but heard nothing back as of yet.. DH had a response from one of his but guess I will just have to be more patient!  Anywho... I received an alert on my TU report and so scared that it may be another CO creeping on there, but I was so shocked to see my credit score jumped to 593 today! Yayyy! Apparently the 100 dollars that I paid down on my CC 2 weeks ago helped out more than I imagined!  I wish I had the fundage to pay them all down but right now with my DH taking a cut at work and having to place my youngest in daycare, that is out of the question until at least the first of the year... I do know that once I have these bad boys paid off I will take what I have learned from this site and try my hardest to never make the same mistakes again! I am so happy I am starting to see progress!!!

STARTING: EX-515 TU-570
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Pigeyex
Frequent Contributor

Re: 19 POINT INCREASE!!

This is exciting . . . I love hearing positive stories like this!!  Keep it up!!

2007 - 2010 low point: mid-500s

With the help of myFICO community, now: 714 EQ FICO

"At the end of every hard-earned day, people find some reason to believe." (Bruce Springsteen)
Message 2 of 4
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Very nice!  It's so exciting when we get a nice surprise like that on our credit reports!  Keep up the good work. You are obviously on the right track!

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.