Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

19 times past 90 days late!!!!!!!!

tag
StartingOver87
Valued Member

19 times past 90 days late!!!!!!!!

I need help! I have gotten everything off of my credit report (negitives) except for DELL/WEBBANK I paid the account in full but its reporting now as "Settled, 19 Times Past 90 Days Late Bad Debt" Has anyone ever had any luck with GW's? I sent one to the CEO of DELL and I keep getting the same response, "Im sorry but we cant delete" I am starting to feel like its hopeless. My Fico is 579 and I am trying to get approved for a home loan but I know that I wont unless I can get WEBBANK to delete. If anyone has any good contact info for them please PM me!

Thanks in advance!

Currently have 2 Collections Reporting as Paid
1 30 days late on an old CC from 06 Paid and Closed
Two Capital One CC's Both 300.00 Limit, Both under 10%
1 Amazon Store Card 400.00 Limit 50%
1 Orchard Bank CC 300.00 Limit under 5%
Current Score : EQ Fico 586 TU Fico 620
Goal : 700
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lithium78
Established Contributor

Re: 19 times past 90 days late!!!!!!!!

Is the information accurate?  Getting nineteen 90 days late off a report from a GW would be really, really difficult.  I managed to get one 90 day late off a report from repeatedly sending GW letters to HSBC's main address.  I just kept sending the letters over and over with "ATTN: Credit Reporting" and eventually someone with the ability to help saw it.

Starting Score: TU: 566
Current Score: TU: 741 (Discover FICO); EQ: 755 (MyFico) EX: 774 (FAKO)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

Re: 19 times past 90 days late!!!!!!!!

If you paid it in full, why would it be reporting as "Settled, bad debt"? I think I'd try to get ahold of someone to explain that first. If that's somehow accurate, then maybe you can try asking them to just delete the entire account from the credit bureaus, instead of removing the late payments. If it's an old account, it will reduce your average age of accounts, which can potentially hurt your score. But, I'd imagine that the lates are hurting far more than the age is helping

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.