Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Premier Bank

tag
LMD
Established Member

1st Premier Bank

Hello,

I have been working hard to clean up my credit. I have just 2 collections on my report and one of them is 1st Premier. I have read and seen all the posts over the internet regarding this company and that they are not coopertive in Pay for delete or anything else for that matter. Has anyone had any luck with them in PFD? I do not understand why a company would be so difficult to work with and risk a bad reputation when someone is trying to pay a debt and is just asking for a little help in return. Everyone goes through hard times at some point and may make bad decisions and im sure they have made plenty. Its just a shame that they are in the business of hurting rather than helping..... At least that's what i get from the posts i have seen. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: 1st Premier Bank

They do say they will not do a PFD or respond to GW letters but they do.  There have been recent successes with them.

Just send them.  And if need be, again and again.  They can say no 100 times but it only takes 1 yes.

Message 2 of 4
choppa02
Contributor

I've tried twice both times they replied that don't remove accurate information Smiley Sad
Message 3 of 4
LMD
Established Member

yes you are correct. I will keep trying

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.