cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Premiere Goodwill Adjustment Letter, Advice??

tag
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

1st Premiere Goodwill Adjustment Letter, Advice??

I am not trying to doublicate posts, I just don't know where this is best put. 

I haven't emailed this yet, how does it sound?  Thanks for any advice.

06/10/2016

Company Name
Address

Acct # xxxxxxxxxx7017

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing this letter to request a “goodwill adjustment” on my credit trade lines. I received my 1st Premiere credit card in February of 2015.  Soon after in April 2015, I was 30 days late one time. 

At the time I was having some health issues that resulted in my taking time off of work, which resulted in my not having the money to pay the bill when it was due.
  I know it's not that great of an excuse, but it is the only excuse. 

If you look at my account, you will see I've always paid my bill and I am paying more than the monthly amount due.  I am trying hard to take positive steps in regaining a good credit record. I am in desperate need of getting my credit rating up so that I may be able to help my granddaughter with her education in the near future.  Education is important to me and my granddaughter is one smart cookie!

I beg you to consider a good will deletion of the 30 day late to the 3 credit reporting agencies (Trans Union, Equifax, and Experian.). It would truely help me in achieving my goal of having good credit sooner than later. I know this is an odd request, I just hope that there is redemption and second chances with 1st Premiere Bank.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to read this letter and consider my request. If there is any information I can provide you to help in making this a positive outcome. Please contact me.

Sincerely,

Name

Email

Starting all over again!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 1st Premiere Goodwill Adjustment Letter, Advice??

The letter looks good to me and this is the forum to post it in, I went ahead and removed the cross post from the General Credit forum.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck! I have been unsuccessful thus far...
Message 3 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

All you can do it try it. There is no guarantee but it is worth the shot. It may even take multiple attempts. Hope it works!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that letter looks good, good job Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
kentbr
Valued Member

Would you be willing to share the email address you have for first premier? I am trying to send a gw letter also. Thanks.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i know this an old board but...does anyone have an email  adress for FPB?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.