cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st Premiere Reported a Payment I didn't make?

tag
MLMMBC

1st Premiere Reported a Payment I didn't make?

Hello, I have taken the path to cleaning some things up.  There are two accounts in which I have disputed.  

I sent a validation letter to First Premiere and they replied with an affidavit that they required me to fill out.  At this point I don't know how to get them off of my credit report.  I only have a year left as it is to be moved on 07/14.  But here are couple of questions:

They both show balances. One of 482 and other of 299 but is a charge off.  Today I was on Transunion and it showed date of last activity 3/17 on one account with a payment of 25.00 that I never made.  My stupidity is i didn't print it out and when I thought about it I logged back in and now I can not pull my report back up (says I have to do manually).  My concern is now they will start reporting lates again.  Is that legal?

I also have an LVN that doesn't want to budge.  I have sent them 5 letters requesting to validate and they just don't reply.  Do I give up?

Really trying to clean up my report but its been a ride.  I have good standing accounts.  An installment loan that i've had over a year and half Paid As Agreed and 4 CC's Paid as Agreed.  Low balances and still my score doesn't seem to want to move.

Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.