Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Baddies off of EQ = 21pt score increase and work is still needed

tag
DM6410
Regular Contributor

2 Baddies off of EQ = 21pt score increase and work is still needed

Good news today,

I received my EQ results for several disputes that I opened back in April '12. EQ score went from 607 to 628 today - (I'll take small steps to gain bigger ones)!

#1 - Tek Collect Collection Agency $1201PIF back in 2010, had been denied for over 2 years when trying to get removed after it was paid then finally they caved, even the

original creditor would not budge. I disputed this with CA.

#2 - This was a dentist bill for $1522 that was paid by insurance, however, on my report it was showing as an active acct, however, the full amt being reported was adding to my overall debt balance so this was finally removed again, after fighting over 2 years. I am glad to because it wasn't offering me any assistance showing that I still had an outstanding balance due, although it showed pay as agrees.

#3 AES/PHEAA (student loans) x2 loans - I had my loans deferred before they were due, however, they gave me 2 x60 day lates. I disputed this because it should have never been listed as late when I was approved for a defferment. Long story short, EQ updated both tradelines to now reflect 2 x30 day lates instead. So my quest for deletion of lates continues.

As far as my credit goes, I am a work in progress...
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.