Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Collections deleted!

tag
jbrown773
Contributor

2 Collections deleted!

So from the amazing forums I learned to go for PFD for my collections and get letters stating that, I paid 2 collections for deletion this week and then I disputed them yesterday and got an email back from TU saying that they were deleted off. Smiley Happy   Not as exciting as it sounds for you season members but it made me excited to see the system working the way I wanted it to. Now hopefully 1 of my GW letters will be accepted. Just want to say Thank you very much to all who has helped me! 

Starting Score: EQ FICO 582, TU 614, EX 528 9/13
Current Score: EQ FICO 648, TU 678, EX 663
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Bleu
Contributor

Re: 2 Collections deleted!

Congrats. I right now am trying to get some deletion from OC... balance is 0 but they wont take them off ny suggestions anyone?

Message 2 of 9
mrrichsin

This is amazing. Congrats!

I am currently trying to rebuild my credit also, any tips or advice you found on the forum that you can share?

Message 3 of 9
jbrown773
Contributor

Best thing I did was search a topic I wanted to learn about. You look around about GW letter PFD and then search for them to learn what to do. These forums are amazingly helpful. 

Message 4 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats. Which Collection agencies were they?

Message 5 of 9
jbrown773
Contributor

Names on my report was

United ADJ SVC, and Medical Collec 

Message 6 of 9

I also got 2 successful PFDs in the last week and a half one from RJM acquisitions and the other from Optima Recovery Services both on the first try and for under 30% of original owed! Crongrats on yours by the way.Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 9
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@neonangelwings wrote:

I also got 2 successful PFDs in the last week and a half one from RJM acquisitions and the other from Optima Recovery Services both on the first try and for under 30% of original owed! Crongrats on yours by the way.Smiley Happy

RJM Acquisitions is good to work with. At least they were when I had to deal with them. They were probably the most professional CA that I ever dealt with and I dealt with many from my younger mistakes. 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats!! I remember when I got all my stuff deleted it felt great. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.