Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 EE successes!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

2 EE successes!

I called TU and they removed 2 old debts early! Woohoo! They explained on the phone they would submit a request and a few days ago I found out they were removed! I'm going to wait a few more months and request the last one to be removed EE too Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2 EE successes!

@Anonymous wrote:
I called TU and they removed 2 old debts early! Woohoo! They explained on the phone they would submit a request and a few days ago I found out they were removed! I'm going to wait a few more months and request the last one to be removed EE too Smiley Happy

Grats to the success Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
jsantiago102
Valued Member

Congrats! Can I ask how early? I have a collections on my Experian report due to be deleted 8/11/2015 and they said no to EE!
Message 3 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@jsantiago102 wrote:
Congrats! Can I ask how early? I have a collections on my Experian report due to be deleted 8/11/2015 and they said no to EE!

Amazing call back and get a supervisor. 2-3 months out with EX/EQ but you have to get the right person to do it.

Message 4 of 8
jsantiago102
Valued Member

Thank you! Got it off. : )
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, how can i find out when things are due to drop off? I have a chapter 7 from 2008 and all the accounts included in that are still there, do those fall off in 10 years due to the BK?

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've called a few times and no luck. I may send them a letter or request someone in Anerica if I call again!
Message 7 of 8
masscredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, how can i find out when things are due to drop off? I have a chapter 7 from 2008 and all the accounts included in that are still there, do those fall off in 10 years due to the BK?

What has worked for me is using the first month that I started missing payments. A lot of my IIB accounts have been falling off and I've done some EEs for the others as they get close. TU will usually do that about 6 months early while EX and EQ might do it 2 months early.  I just did an EE on TU this week. That got rid of my last IIB account on that report. I still have a few more on the other two. 

Has anyone tried earlier than 2 months with EX and EQ? I've never called to do it. I've always done it online. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.