Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 NEGATIVES (collection)

tag
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

Re: 2 NEGATIVES (collection)

forgot to mention this they are both closed collection accounts....does this change anything?

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 11 of 14
zhenxinqian
Contributor

I think it does, because a OC (At&t) cannot make you a promise to delete a CA's TL. Is the CA reporting or is the OC reporting? 

Starting Score: 600ish
Current Score: 638 Myfico EQ!
Goal Score: 640 by March 1st, 2012

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

If the collections are closed, the outlined scenario no longer makes sense to me.

A closed collection indicates termination of collection activity.  Since it was stated that the debt is unpaid, they apparently werent closed due to satisfaction of the debt.

The only other alternative would be that they have had their collection authority terminated by the OC.

If they are no longer collecting, how can they be negotiating with you? 

Message 13 of 14
TwinGirls19
Regular Contributor

i have no clue why their negotiating. although i should mention i called them and asked for a pfd but does this make sense if the accounts are already closed ughhhh

CURRENT SCORES: EX Fico (Amex) 730, TU Fico 745, EQ Fico 717

CURRENT CARDS: Amex Green NPSL, Amex BCE 2K, Chase Sapphire 5K, Citi Thankyou Preferred 3.5K, Discover It 1.7K, Walmart Discover 1.6K, Capital One Platinum 1.5K

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.