Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 PART QUESTION NEED HELP ABOUT CA

tag
21FOOTBALFIELDS
Established Member

2 PART QUESTION NEED HELP ABOUT CA

OK THIS IS MY 1ST POST BUT IVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 2YRS ,,I LUV ALL THE INFO ON THIS BOARD..BUT I HAVE A CONCERN
I SENT A PFD TO A COLLECTION AGENCY(NSBI) ,2 WEEKS AGO,THEY CALLED ME BACK AND ADVISE OVER THE PHONE THAT THEY CAN DELETE THE CO FROM MY REPT BUT THE ONLY THING IS THAT THE PAYMENT HAS TO BE IN BY THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH SO HE ASK FOR MY EMAIL TO SEND ME THE LETTER HEAD  WHAT DO I DO?
ALSO I LOOK AT MY EQUIFAX AND NOTICE IT WENT DOWN 3 PTS DUE TO THE SAME CA RUNNING MY CREDIT ,,I KNOW THATS NOT RIGHT SHOULD I CALL CA AND ARGUE WITH THEM OR JUST DISPUTE WITH EQU

EQU 684
TU    690
EX    734
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2 PART QUESTION NEED HELP ABOUT CA

21FOOTBALFIELDS wrote:
OK THIS IS MY 1ST POST BUT IVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR 2YRS ,,I LUV ALL THE INFO ON THIS BOARD..BUT I HAVE A CONCERN
I SENT A PFD TO A COLLECTION AGENCY(NSBI) ,2 WEEKS AGO,THEY CALLED ME BACK AND ADVISE OVER THE PHONE THAT THEY CAN DELETE THE CO FROM MY REPT BUT THE ONLY THING IS THAT THE PAYMENT HAS TO BE IN BY THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH SO HE ASK FOR MY EMAIL TO SEND ME THE LETTER HEAD  WHAT DO I DO?
ALSO I LOOK AT MY EQUIFAX AND NOTICE IT WENT DOWN 3 PTS DUE TO THE SAME CA RUNNING MY CREDIT ,,I KNOW THATS NOT RIGHT SHOULD I CALL CA AND ARGUE WITH THEM OR JUST DISPUTE WITH EQU

EQU 684
TU    690
EX    734

Can you make the payments by the 29th?

I think it is ok to share an email address with the CA. You could also offer a fax number in replace of email.

Could you explain more about the CA causing a 3 point drop? What did they do?
Message 2 of 4
21FOOTBALFIELDS
Established Member

thanks for repling,, i can make the payment now  do u suggest that i have them email me the letterhead...
my credit drop due to the same collection agency running my credit

it seems that once they rec'd my pfd ,,they ran my eq is that standard when a pfd is sent?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can PIF and they agreed to delete, I'd get the letter and pay.

I'm sorry, I am not understanding what you mean by "they ran my eq". Do you mean they did an inquiry? They updated the account?

If they did a hard inquiry, I'd ask for removal of it as well.

21FOOTBALFIELDS wrote:
thanks for repling,, i can make the payment now  do u suggest that i have them email me the letterhead...
my credit drop due to the same collection agency running my credit

it seems that once they rec'd my pfd ,,they ran my eq is that standard when a pfd is sent?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.